Sunday, 6 April 2014

Coloured Suit: Pastel Pink

Hi loves. So finally, blog is up and running and I am so excited to start sharing more of my fashion loves and trends with you. Also thanks for those of you supporting me on this mission i am embarking on. I really appreciate your love and supports. Muah.
With this outfit, its all about pink crush. I love pink especially baby/pastel pink and pastels are so bang on trend now as its the spring. I have kept my accessories simple with a simple stud earring and this lovely heart pendant necklace. not forgetting the clutch which by the way complements my necklace.






OUTFIT  DETAILS:
 Zara blazer & pant (Sold out, try this), 
H&M cami (colour sold out, try this
Zara  pink heels (sold out, try this), 
Earring & Necklace (cian jewel).

Thanks for passing by, have a lovely week.
Dami 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...