Monday, 19 May 2014

Patched denim




Hey loves, happy monday. Its such a sunny day today so I decided to put together a little casual outfit together for you guys while I also step out and sort out few things. This is just a simple basic outfit that can be worn while meeting up your girls, lunch date or just running errands (in style lol).
Anyway I have been looking for a basic white v-neck t-shirt and I found this particular one on ebay. When I purchased it I thought its just a basic round neck at the back and v-neck at the front but when it arrived, it turns out to be v-neck on both front and back enabling the top to be worn as v-neck or as off-shoulder (love it) Will definitely be getting more of it just for keeps in case I wear this out. So here, I am pairing it with a pencil denim skirt, some peep-toe caged heels and my messenger bag which is from H&M (it was love at first site). So too add some colours and excitement, I went for this shorouk multi-coloured statement necklace (All done and ready to go)









OUTFIT DETAILS:
Top: Ebay
Skirt: Zara (similar here)
Bag: H&M (Here)
Heels :Zara
Shorouk necklace: @nikkijobifele (instagram name)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...