Thursday, 22 May 2014

Peplum Hem Skirt


Hey loves, hope your week is going well? For todays post, I am wearing this Asos skirt peplum hem skirt (such an elegant skirt). To style this skirt, I am pairing it with my off-white/creme shirt from primark (one of my best primark purchase). I found these gorgeous heeled sandals from Asos and I just had to buy them.
The embellishment on this heels got my attention so bad and it adds such a great touch to this outfit. Today was a cold breezy day as we all know UK weather is unpredictable (hot today, cold tomorrow). Anyway I decided to add this lovely masculine coat from zara (one of my best buys from Zara). For my neck piece, I am wearing this Short necklace of twisted cord with a large pendant in antiqued metal with sparkly stones from H&M (compliments the stones on the heels). And lastly, I am loving this vintage design bag from Asos, compliments the whole outfit.











OUTFIT DETAILS:
Shirt: Primark (Try this)
Skirt: Asos (Here)
Bag: Asos (Here)
Shoes: Asos (Here)
Necklace: H&M (Here)

Thanks for passing by, have a lovely week
Dami

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...