Wednesday, 11 June 2014

Check it out: collared shift dress


Hi everyone, hope you all are doing great and enjoying your week so far. For this post, I am loving this shift dress from Glamorous which  I bought via Asos. Once in a while, we ladies need that easy, breathable and still flattering dress which is my definition of a shift dress. The collar on the dress also adds a little touch to it.

What I love about this dress is that mix of vintage and modern influence its got and its check print. P.s, loving my New premium heels from Topshop, (posted them on instagram a few days back) they compliment the print on the dress so much as they also have some sort of a grid print on them. 











OUTFIT DETAILS:
Dress: Asos (Here)
Bag: zara (Here)
Shoes: Topshop

Thanks for stopping by, have a lovely week
Dami 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...