Friday, 27 June 2014

Purple me


Hi everyone, Happy Friday. Hope you all are doing good . Here is a look from my yesterdays outfit, it was a shoe shopping hunt for Baby Matthew, I must say there isn't a lot of option for babies less than a year in terms of shoes or i'm just not checking the right places.

I normally get majority of his shoes and clothes from Next as I just the quality of their baby pieces but yesterday, all the shoes I saw at Next were casual and not very appealing options as I was looking for something corporate. He is growing so fast and his other corporate shoes no longer fit but when I was about to give up, I went into papas & mamas and found a very nice corporate shoe (I was like yes finally).  











OUTFIT DETAILS:
F&F off-shoulder top: (sold out, try this and try this)
Primark Boyfriend Jeans: (sold out, love this)
H&M heels: (sold out, here)
Primark belt: (try this)
Calvin klein messenger bag

Thanks for stopping by, have a lovely weekend. 
Dami


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...