Thursday, 5 June 2014

The Weekender


Hey loves, phew its finally the weekend. I am sure some of  you guys who do not work on the weekends have been dreading for the day called FRIDAY lol (welcome to the life of a working class).
Well to have you keeping it relaxed and still stylish, I have put together this weekender look featuring a boyfriend jeans, a simple tee and the popular Topshop skater shoes (make running errands easy and still stylish). This outfit will give you that cool tomboy feeling (I sure was feeling tomboyish and super cool lol). P.s, make sure you add me on my instagram for more behind the scenes photos. Enjoy your weekend loves. 






OUTFIT DETAILS:
Top: Ebay
Jeans: primark (old, Try this)
Shoes: Topshop (Here)

Thanks for stopping by, have a lovely week
Dami


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...