Monday, 28 July 2014

Blurry floral


Happy Monday everyone, hope you guys enjoyed your weekend. Today's post is a two piece floral set. I love an outfit that comes with a matching set as its what I call the lazy outfit (put the sets together and your good to go) Today I was not feeling like pairing anything together so I went this floral matching set which I love so much. Apart from wearing as a set, you can wear seperately with suitable pieces.
I don't have many floral pieces in my wardrobe so I was pretty pumped to get this piece when I saw it. Enjoy





OUTFIT DETAILS:
Top: Topshop (sold out)
Trouser: Topshop (sold out)
Heels: zara (sold out, try this)
Necklace & Earring set: Newlook (sold out) 

Thanks for Stopping by, have a fruitful week. 
Dami

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...