Wednesday, 9 July 2014

Boyfriend Short & Blazer dress


Hi everyone, hope you all are enjoying your week so far. For this post,  I was going for an all white outfit with pop of colours but since its summer I wanted something breezy that can accomodate the weather which brings me to this Topshop boyfriend short which i am pairing with a plain vest, simple sandal heels and for some cover-up, I went with the blazer dress from Nikkijobifele (honestly love it) such a light material ,similar to kimonos.

I must say that Nikkijobifele has been spoiling me a lot, not that i am complaining....Thank you. Kindly check them out on instagram with their username NIkkijobifele, they got lots of great pieces from clothings to accessories.



OUTFIT DETAILS:
Vest: Primark {similar here}
Short: Topshop {Similar heretry this}
Blazer dress: Nikkijobifele {Instagram name}
Heels: Fiore {Similar here and here
Clutch: Zara {sold out}

Thanks for passing by, have a lovely week.
Dami

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...