Thursday, 3 July 2014

Lace & Bows


Hello everyone, how are you all doing? Hope you are all enjoying your week so far. So lace set has been a trend going on recently and to get into the trend, I got this mint green lace set from Nikkijobifele (instagram boutique). Absolutely loving the set and the mint colour is also a great spring/summer colour.

So to pair the set, I went with the Topshop bow heels with I got at a sale price of £15 from £55, what a great bargain 😱. The minute I saw them, I fell in  love and they were the last pair in my size. If that i'snt a sign to buy then, then I don't know what is. So to finish off the look, kept my accessories to minimal by going with just a gold plated necklace and mint earrings. 




OUTFIT DETAILS: 
Lace set: shop from Nikkijobifele (instagram)
Heels: Topshop (sold out)
Necklace: shop from Nikkijobifele (instagram)

Thanks for stopping by, have a lovely week.
Dami


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...