Wednesday, 23 July 2014

Lime & Blue


Hello everyone, hope you all are enjoying your week so far. If you follow me on instagram, you will know last week saturday (19th July) was my birthday. So later on in the evening, me and the family (hubby & son) went out for my birthday dinner.
For my outfit, I wanted something simple but still elegant and this maxi cami dress was just the perfect outfit considering the weather was also hot. The first time I saw this dress was about two-three months ago in warehouse store when I went to london to visit the family and instantly feel inlove with it.  So to style this neon cami dress, I went with the colour blue with my heels, clutch and necklace. Enjoy.







OUTFIT DETAILS:
Dress:Warehouse (sold out, try this)
Clutch: Zara (old)
Heels: Asos (sold out, try this)

Thanks for passing by, have a fruitful week. 
Dami





2 comments:

  1. This is really lovely, the yellow and blue combination is awesome

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...