Monday, 21 July 2014

Pattern Mix


Happy Monday everyone, hope you all are doing great. Crop tops are becoming more of my favorites recently and I honestly cant say why, they are just one  my current favorites. As the weather is getting hotter, it calls for summer outfits which bring me to this halterneck crop top which I am pairing with this high-waisted pant.
The pant is made of a light material which makes it a great summer piece. I finished off the look with a white heeled sandal and a sunglass.










OUTFIT DETAILS:
Zara top: ( buy here)
Zara pants: (sold out online, check store)
River Island heels: (Colour sold out, lilac here, black here and pink here)

Thanks for reading and have a fruitful week.
Dami


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...