Friday, 29 August 2014

Berry kiss

Happy Friday everyone, cheers to the weekend and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

So what has your week been like? Well for me, nothing much except for the fact that I am currently in London and would be here for about a week. I was hoping the London weather would be better than Manchester and be more sunny but unfortunately it's no different to the raining and dull weather we've been having for most of the summer. I feel like this year's summer didn't really stay and now it's going when I'm just actually getting started with it (haha) which brings me to today's summery post. 

I purchased this dress about a year ago. Around the time I bought it was when I learnt I was pregnant with Matthew so I just never wore it.  Anyway fast forward to a sunny day in August 2014, I decided to break the tag. I love this dress because of its colourful attributes and the side cut outs is a little bit out of my comfort zone but hey I wanted to try something different and surprisingly I loved it as it's just the perfect cut out as it's not too revealing. So to pair this dress,I am wearing my kandee berry kiss heels and minimum accessories (just earrrings & sunglasses) as the dress and heels are statements on their own and didn't want to overshadow with any other pieces. 

OUTFIT DETAILS:
Rare london Dress: Sold out, similar here and here
Kandee shoes Heels: Here
Asos Sunglass: Here

Thanks for taking the time to read, have a wonderful weekend.
Dami

2 comments:

  1. U look great for just having a baby. That's a great dress by the way.
    www.ubetterwork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...