Tuesday, 26 August 2014

Lemon Sours

Hi everyone, hope you all had a great weekend, mine was great too. Attended a friends baby shower last week, even though it has nothing to do with this outfit, I thought I'd share a bit of my week with you anyway.  Honestly the joy and experience around expecting a new baby especially when it's a first is so great and it's such a great experience.  It was nice gathering together and celebrating their expected bundle of joy and I wish her and her hubby all the happiness in the world and good luck. To all expecting mothers out there, I wish you all the same.

Today's post is worked around my new kandee shoe - Lemon Sour. The love I have for their shoes is speechless, great collections. Anyway I wanted colours but not too crazy so I went with my beloved peach full midi skirt which works well with the lime green heels and for a third colour, I went for a denim shirt as we all know denim goes with everything and also makes a perfect blend for both the peach and lime colours without getting too loud.  For my accessories, a choke pearl necklace and a sunny shade to complete the look. 


OUTFIT DETAILS:
Zara Denim Shirt: Sold out, Try this
Asos full midi skirt: similar here and here
Kandee shoes: Here
Coco's Closet Necklace: Here
Asos Sunglasses: Here

Thanks for stopping by, have a fruitful week.
Dami


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...