Wednesday, 20 August 2014

Orange & Leopard

Hi everyone, it's been a long time. I know and I am very sorry for the delay of new post but if you follow me on my instagram, you would know that my phone was stolen from me which was my main camera. I was just walking home with Matthew pushing his buggy after coming from the grocery store when a guy on his bike ran beside us and grabbed my phone off my hand.
Oh what a shock that was, got me very upset and sad throughout the day but what can I do, life's gotta go on. I'm not even sad about the phone, it's all the memory's on it that I am sad about cause I don't have back up of them. All my pregnancy pictures, birth of Matthew and pictures of him as a newborn, All that is lost. Anyway got a new phone and it's back to business on the blog.







OUTFIT DETAILS: 
Dress: Mark & Spencer ( sold out, similar here)
Heels: Rebel London (here)
clutch: Ebay (unknown brand)

Thanks for stopping by, have a fruitfulness week.
Dami


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...