Thursday, 14 August 2014

Set the Scene: City Glam Wedding


Hi everyone, hope you all are doing well and having a great week. So for my Mrs to be, this post is mainly for you guys. So I was reached out to by Lover.ly and challenged to create  my perfect ultra chic wedding dress and location . So for my location, I went for a city glam wedding which explains my image above. 


One fact about me that some of you might not know is my love for lace materials and personally for a wedding dress, lace is the definite YES for me which is why I have chosen this dress from the loverly website which is curvy, elegant and the perfect mermaid shape. So my outfit is inspired around lace and crystal which is why I have decided to go with a crystal bow pump and a crystal flower minaudiere clutch to complete the look. For my jewelry accessories, I have decided to keep it very minimal with just a simple pendant chain and of course a crystal comb to accessorize the hair. What wedding dress would you chose to complete your dream wedding?

City Glam Wedding



Menbur shoes
lover.ly




Halima Enzoani
lover.ly


Loverly
lover.ly




Thanks for stopping by and have a fruitful week. 
Dami

This is not a sponsored post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...