Monday, 4 August 2014

Work Style: Wide-leg Culottes

Happy Monday everyone. Well its been a while since the last blog post, this is due to the unfavorable weather as its been rainy all week and it just puts me off from shooting new looks. Thanks for the patience. 
Well for this post,  its the trendy wide leg culottes that I am working around and to style this trousers, I have paired it with a black off-shoulder top for a simple sexy look and a black pump. As this is a work-style, I have kept my accessories to a minimal with a simple waist buckle belt to put the top and trouser together and still keeps the outfit looking sexy smart.








OUTFIT DETAILS:
Top: Asos (here)
Trouser: Zara (sold out, similar here, and  here)
Heels: Kurt Geiger (Try this)
Bag: H&M
Belt: Primark

Thanks for stopping by, have a fruitful week.
Dami


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...