Friday, 12 September 2014

Culottes Are Back

Happy Friday everyone, finally got a chance to wear  one of my favorites culottes trouser from zara. I love everything's culottes, the fit, style is just amazing. I first spotted this on one of my favorite blogger (Awedbymoni). 

I loved it and luckily, the only size available was in my size and didn't hesitate to buy it immediately. So to style it, I went with a simple crop turtleneck top so that the focus stays on the trousers and completes the look with black pumps and clutch.  





OUTFIT DETAILS:
Zara Culottes: Sold out, Love this
Ebay top: similar here
Kurt Geiger pump: here
Zara clutch: sold out, similar here

Thanks for stopping by, have a fruitful week.
Dami

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...