Thursday, 18 September 2014

Nudes & Floral


Hey loves! So sometimes, I pick a piece of clothing and I work around that one piece to achieve a full outfit. This Zara roll up trousers is the main piece here and I must say that when I found this pants, I was a bit reluctant at first but after the fitting, I will buy every colour if it came in more colours but unfortunately it doesn't. The roll-up style of this pant is uncommon and the fit is just perfect. so to style this pant, I continue with the nude tomes of the pant and went for a nude vest and nude accessories and to complete it, a added a crystal statement necklace and a colourful floral blazer.








OUTFIT DETAILS:
M&S Vest: try this
Zara Trouser: here
Coco's Closet Blazer: here
Kandee Pump: here
Zara Clutch; try these

Thanks for stopping by, have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...