Monday, 15 September 2014

Pop of Colours:


Happy Monday everyone, hope you all had a relaxing weekend! How awesome is this African inspired skirt set, totally beautiful. I get excited when I find beautiful pieces like this. The pop of Colours are what grabbed my attention.....absolutely love it.
Also my love for co-ord pieces is also a plus as they are a great buy, You can wear them as a set as i have done in this post or separately thereby allowing you to make the most out of your wardrobe. You can wear the skirt with a black top such as a turtleneck or off-shoulder and the bralet top with a pair of jeans for a casual day out. So I completed the look with my Kandee pump which compliments the colour pattern of the outfit. 












OUTFIT DETAILS:
Top & Skirt: here
Kandee lime pump: here

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely week.
Dami

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...