Tuesday, 23 September 2014

The shift Zip dress

Hey guys, finally got to wear this gorgeous dress which is one of my best sale buy. OMG you wont believe how my eyes lights up when I saw this dress in the sale in my size and its the only one left only for £20. In the past few moths, I have been buying lots of shift dresses because i am that type of person that go crazy on one particular style just because i tried it and loved it. 

To style this dress, I have paired it with this gorgeous orange heeled sandal from Mifani which is one of my newest buys and the design on this heels is what totally caught my eyes. Honestly i havent seen any design as this so far and its just so fierce, well in my opinion. 










OUTFIT DETAILS:
Zara Dress: sold out, similar here
Mifani Shoes: here


Thanks for stopping by and have a fruitful week. 
Dami

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post girl! The shift dress and bright shoes are lovely together!

    Louisa
    LA PASSION VOUTEE
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...