Saturday, 11 October 2014

Stripes & Bows

Hello everyone, isn't it just great when you tend to always find those "out of stock" items just when you need them? Well this Topshop stripe dress was one of the pieces I had to look for and found it new on Ebay at just the originally retail price which made me very excited as I have this policy of not paying more than the original price for items I purchase on EBay.  This dress was seen on Beyonce and other celebrities and  I loved it and had to get myself one.

Even though this dress looks like there's not much going on, it's so simple yet very chic and elegant. The fitting, quality and simplicity of this dress is what makes it unique (in my opinion).



Wearing: Topshop dress here | Zara heels:old

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend. 
Dami

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...