Wednesday, 22 October 2014

Stripes & Flounce

Hello everyone! Happy Wednesday.  In this post is an outfit I wore few weeks ago. It's been a while since I got the peplum hem skirt and just never got to wear it as I just didn't find the right top for it or should I say I just wasn't satisfied with the ones I tried but to cut the long story short, I finally found this stripe crop top. What attracted me towards this top is the fact that it's more than your basic white & black stripe top. The flounce on the sleeves adds a bit more fun and it compliments the peplum on the skirt.

So to complete my outfit, I added black embellished pumps and to keep myself warm from the cold was a trench coat. I'm not much of a jewellery person so as usual, I'm keeping the accessories minimal and let the outfit do the talking. 



OUTFIT DETAILS:
Zara top: Sold out, similar here
Asos Skirt: here and here
H&M trench coat: Old, similar here and  here
Daniel footwear heels: Old 

Thanks for passing by and have a great week.
Dami




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...