Monday, 13 October 2014

The longline Waistcoat

Hello everyone,  hope you all had a great weekend!  On Saturday,  I attended a friend's baby shower and the dress code was to put on a hint of yellow, grey or blue. I don't know if this happens to a lot of you guys but I tend to notice my lack of some pieces when I need to attend an occasion with required dress code. Anyway what I mean is I realised I didnt really have much outfits in those colours so to save the day, I wore a blue longline waistcoat jacket over a monochrome shift dress. To complete the look, I added a black pump.



OUTFIT DETAILS:
Zara Dress- Old, similar here
Kurt Geiger pump- Old, Love this
Coco's closet blazer- here

Thanks for stopping by and have a fruitful week
Dami





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...