Tuesday, 7 October 2014

The oversized knitdress

Hey loves, I know its been a while since my last blog post and trust that I am so excited to finally update you guys on an Autumn look. I have been in the autumn mood for a while now as its starting to get pretty cold but  just haven't been able to take pictures of my outfits but I was able to squeeze in today's look during my break time. As a student, uni has started and its been a busy week and oh its  my final year.....Whoop Whoop.

Also Matthew started Nursery and I am very surprised that he didn't cry on his first day and excited to know that he doesn't have separation anxiety as hes been very use to me and hubby. So for my outfit, I am wearing an over-sized jumper which I had to go two sizes up to get the knit dress concept which I pretty much love. I added a thick leggings to keep me warm and to complete the look, paired it with my knee high heeled boots and a sturdy bag. 












OUTFIT DETAILS:
H&M Jumper old, similar here
Primark leggings: old
Justfab Boots : old, similar here and here
H&M sturdy bag: here

Thanks for stopping by once again and have a fruitful week.
Dami

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...