Tuesday, 28 October 2014

The Power Suit

Hello everyone, hope you all had a great weekend and having a great week so far! Red is not just a colour, its a statement and its such a great colour that beautifies any skin colour and stands you out from the crowd.

Todays look is very work friendly and I was going for the boss lady look which explains the suit and I have opted for a red suit  as red signifies power. Here I am styling the suit with a black cami and I wanted to add a twist to the usual corporate office look by adding a boater hat which is a fairly formal hat. To complete the outfit, I have added a classic leather pumps and a chain bag (one of my current favorite). I have also added a statement necklace which is quite appropriate for work environment as it is not to loud and compliments the whole outfit quite well. Apart from work, this is also a great outfit for church. 














OUTFIT DETAILS:
Zara Blazer: here
Zara Trouser: sold out
Zara chain bag: brown here
Zara heels:here  similar here and  here

Thanks for stopping by and have a fruitful week.
Dami


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...