Monday, 24 November 2014

Casual Chic


Hi everyone, it's been a while since my last blog post due to been busy with studies,  work and also preparation for my son's birthday party. 

Here is a casual outfit I was wearing while we were out doing some shopping for his party. I almost didn't want to upload this images as I sometimes get very conscious about my looks when I post on the blog. I just don't look at the outfit alone, I also look at me personally in the picture, even though outfit could be perfect. Here I felt like my face was too oily and so dull, not that it matters to you guys but I get so obsessed about things like this but I thought you know what? I'm going to post it anyway and stop been so physical. Hope you love the outfit. 


OUTFIT DETAILS :
Primark turtleneck top
H&M skinny jeans: similar here
Zara coat: here
peacocks leopard heels (sold out)

Thanks for stopping by, have a fruitful week
Dami

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...