Monday, 8 December 2014

Nude Tones


Happy Monday everyone!  Hope your week has started great. It's winter in the UK which means the weather is gloomy and the sky's are grey. So what better way to cheer up your day if not with a light, soft and neutral pastel colours. I must say that I felt so alive in this colour ensemble despite of the grey weather. 

For this outfit, I went with a nude pleated midi skirt and paired it with a cream high neck jumper for a cosy feel. Completed my look with nude heels and bag and finished off with a blush coat to compliment the whole soft/neutral colour I was going for. 





OUTFIT DETAILS :
Primark high neck jumper (instore)
Zara pleated midi skirt (similar here and here)
Zara coat (similar here)
Asos bag (similar here)
Kandeeshoes heels (sold out) 

Thanks for stopping and have a fruitful week
Dami





2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...