Wednesday, 17 December 2014

Spring in Winter


Happy Wednesday everyone, this post should have been up since yesterday but was having trouble with the images as they kept changing color and this has been happening with my blog posts lately, pictures looking more yellow or darker. Anyway I finally realise it was from the setting from Google+ and I finally fixed that. 

Moving to this post. I am very excited to share this post with you guys and I am super excited for finding this separate pieces which goes perfectly together.  I have been meaning to buy this River  island jacket since spring but I just couldn't decide even when it went on sale until I found this Asos dress with the same colour, pattern and material.....how awesome is that?  That was when my decision was made as I love the fact that I can wear the coat on its own  or the dress on its own  and the best part, wear both as co-ord as I am a sucker for co-ords. Don't you just love when two items from two totally different companies just match perfectly? I know I do. 

Also I love the beautiful colour of the pieces - love wearing happy colours in the winter, no point going all gloomy & grey like the sky.








OUTFIT DETAILS:
Asos Dress here
River island Coat here
Asos Bag- old, similar here
River Island court heels here

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week.
Damilola



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...