Tuesday, 30 December 2014

2014 Favorites

 Hi everyone, Happy new year in advance. These are some of my favorites outfits of 2014. 

 I got the courage and zeal to start my blog in April 2014 and not a day have I regretted making that decision but just wanting  to improve more & more. I can't begin to tell you how much love I have for fashion and how I so much enjoy putting outfits together to see what works and what doesn't.  I set up this blog mainly to inspire and not to impress and I hope I have at least done that.

To my readers,family and friends, I just want to give a big thank you for your love and support towards Edaowo-fashion blog and I am looking forward to 2015 and it opportunities. 

Find post here

Find post here

Find post here

Find post here

Find post here

Find post here

Find post here

Find post here

Find post here

Find post here

Find post here

Find post here

Find post here

Find post here

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, highly appreciate your comment

      Delete
  2. The grey two piece looks great on you. I'm looking to buy the same ones from missguided. May I ask what size you got?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear, I'm wearing a size uk 6 in both top & skirt.

      Delete
  3. Looking for so beautiful you style and your blog. http://fashion46.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...