Friday, 12 December 2014

The Coat Dress


Happy Friday everyone ! If you have a fitted and well structured coat like this Zara double breasted coat,  who says you can't wear it as a dress? Wear a slip dress underneath and your good to go. This was an idea that came to my mind while trying on this coat when I bought it. As much as I love the oversized coats, I also love the double breast fitted ones like this Zara one I'm wearing. The fit, structure and material is just A+ for me and this would be great for an office wear, church wear or  for any occasion really. I mean who says the corporate looks is only for office and church? Let me know what your thoughts are, would you rock it? 

You can also see me wearing the red version of this coat here




OUTFIT DETAILS :
Zara Coat: here
Kurt Geiger Heels 
Asos Sunglasses

Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend
Damilola

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...