Saturday, 20 December 2014

wide leg culottes x Oversized coat


Hello everyone!  Hope you all are having a great Saturday. Just dropping by to give a quick post on an outfit I wore Last Sunday. Here I'm wearing a culotte which I styled differently here during the summer. Here I decided to go with a turtleneck sleeveless jumper and a camel oversized coat to accommodate the cold weather. 

To complete my outfit, I went for a burgundy court heels which compliments my burgundy jumper. 









OUTFIT DETAILS :
Primark sleeveless jumper (instore)
Wide leg culottes (old)
Zara handmade camel coat
Misguided burgundy heels: here

Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend Damilola


2 comments:

  1. Amazing thing you post in this blog. It help me to solve my related problem. Nice bolg post.
    Visit :- Wide Leg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm glad you find the blog helpful.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...