Friday, 16 January 2015

Pale Pink & Burgundy


Happy Friday everyone! I love a bright happy colour on a cold winter day which is something I have been wearing a lot lately this autumn/winter so here I'm showcasing my love again for a  bright happy colour. 

In my years of wearing outerwear,   a poncho hasn't been something had ever considered as I have just never fancied it but I guess there's a first time for everything. I loved this poncho immediately I set my eyes on it mainly because  its very plain and simple. No patterns but just one bright happy colour ( now that's my kind of poncho).

To style it, I started with a pink pair of skinny jeans paired with a burgundy turtle neck sleeveless jumper. Of course I was going for a colour pattern which was pink and burgundy so it's no surprise I added my burgundy booties and to finish off the look was my pink poncho. 







OUTFIT DETAILS :
H&M jeans (old)
Primark jumper
Mango poncho here
H&M booties here
Asos Sunglasses here

Thanks for stopping by,  have a great weekend. 
Damilola. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...