Friday, 2 January 2015

pretty in pink


Happy new year everyone, May this year be more promising and fruitful than the past years. I hope you guys are turning up and enjoying the holidays and In all these, don't forget to thank God.....For it his grace, we can all see this year. 

For this post,  its actually something I wore about two weeks ago . As a child, I loved pink but growing up, it's not longer my number one colour but once in a while, I still like to wear a pink ensemble and feel pretty like a little girl. Here I am pairing this gorgeous pink full skirt with a scuba jumper in a rose design.  Personally I fell inlove with this jumper mainly cause of the beautiful rose design - it screams PRETTY. 

To complete the look, I went with my all time favorite zara powder pink court heels. I have limit my accessories to just earrings as the point here is to be pretty in pink and keep it simple. 








OUTFIT DETAILS :
Rose print jumper: here
pink full skirt: here
Zara pink court heels: (old) similar here

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day. 
Damilola

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...