Wednesday, 14 January 2015

The wedding Guest


Hi everyone! It's been a long time,  I sincerely hope you all are doing great. So I wanted a perfect new years day dress. Well not exactly to wear on new years day but I wanted my first outfit for the first Sunday service of the year to be colourful, elegant, graceful and of course perfect

I can honestly say I felt exactly the way i wanted to feel while wearing this dress. Even though I couldn't wear it for the exact occasion I bought it for but I was able to style & take blog pictures few days before the day I intend to wear it so I don't have to bother with taking blog pictures on the day I wear it. Anyway we had to travel so I wasn't able to wear it for the first Sunday of this year but I plan on still wearing it for other occasions and one I think this dress will be perfect for is a wedding or special occasions  as it's a statement piece.

This dress is absolutely gorgeous and very flattering on. The sunflower print is beautiful and I must say it's one of my recent favourite buys in terms of clothing. Anyway to style this bardot prom dress, I decided to go with a similar colour theme which is Mustard/yellow by pairing it with my favourite Zara mustard court heels and don't forget to add a statement bag like this yellow check handle bag (absolutely gorgeous). Enjoy. 














OUTFIT DETAILS :
Asos sunflower Bardot prom dress here
Asos bag here
Zara yellow mustard heels (old)

Thanks for stopping by, have a great week. 
Damilola



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...