Wednesday, 11 February 2015

Basic Colour-Blocking


Hi loves!  I finally got to wear my H&M jumper, If any one remember this jumper you will know that it also comes in mustard colour too which was very popular. I wanted the mustard as well but couldn't get my size but I love the red as well. It's a very beautiful vibrant colour which looks great on any skin tone and of course let's not forget about this gorgeous fluffy kandeeshoes pump (simply outstanding) you will definitely stand out from the crowd wearing this shoes. I love them so much I have them in black too which you can see me wearing here.

So for this outfit, I wanted a casual chic look so I paired my black Jeans with my H&M crop jumper (simple) but gave it a colour blocking twist with my pink fluffy pump. I couldn't decide whether to go with/without shirt so I did both looks. A casual valentine look perhaps?  Enjoy your week. 





OUTFIT DETAILS :
H&M crop jumper: Sold out, Try this,
H&M jeans: Old,  Try this and this
Asos crop shirt : here
Kandeeshoes pump: here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...