Monday, 2 February 2015

Bow sweater & Pleated skirt

 Happy monday everyone,so if you are a zara lover like me, you probably know about their biannual sales, I am always there almost everyday until the end (no joke). Ever since I stared shopping with Zara, I have always gone back for more as I find their peices to be highly sophiticated and timeless.

This sweater was one of my favorite pick from their sales and I love the back teardrop opening bow that came with this oversized sweater. It gives the normal oversized sweater a twist and I just had to make a bow with it. Here I am pairing it with my old zara pleated midi skirt, a tan clutch and leopard hels.








OUTFIT DETAILS:
Zara Jumper: Green version here
Zara Skirt: old, similar here
Aldo clutch: Old, similar here
heels: Old, similar here , here and here

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week.
Damilola

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...