Monday, 16 February 2015

Midnight Blue


Happy Monday everyone!  How was everyone's valentine and of course weekend? Well I hope you all had fun and enjoyed the all awaited love day. For me and hubby, we celebrated ours from the night before val's day into val's day morning by attending Basketmouth comedy show. The show was a complete surprise to me as he didn't tell me until a day before the show so I don't freak out on what to wear at the end lol (so he gave me a heads up). Long story short, we had great fun laughing out loud all night as it was a great show. 

I have  been a coat junkie lately and this midnight coat is one of my favourite not only because its a great coat (see me wearing the camel version here and here) but also because I was able to grabbed this one for half price during the zara sale - Whoop whoop.  For this outfit, I went with a single colour code which is midnight blue and a dash of black with my pumps. You can never go wrong with midnight blue and black. 








OUTFIT DETAILS :
Zara Top: Sold out, Try this
Zara Skirt: Sold out, Try this
Zara Coat: Sold out, similar here
Kandee shoes: Buy here

Thanks for stopping by, have a great week.
Damilola


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...