Tuesday, 10 March 2015

Camel oh Camel


Ok to be honest with you, I am absolutely starting to get tired of the winter's cold even though I love it's cool colours and amazing coats but I think it's about time for less cold and pretty flowers and brighter days. So this triple camel look will be a great send off to winter.

 If I ever wanted to do a camel on camel look, this right here is just perfect. Little details gets me excited such as the long belts on the skirt (simple & sophisticated). This look is pretty very simple with one colour as the main theme but makes a great statement. Let's just say I finally ticked off camel on camel look on my checklist lol. Have a great day.  






OUTFIT DETAILS :
Zara jumper (sold out) similar here and  here
Topshop skirt (sold out) try this
Zara coat (sold out) similar here
Kandeeshoes nude pump (sold out)
CocoRichelle pearl Necklace
Zara pearl ring (sold out)

Thanks for stopping by, have a great week
Damilola. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...