Thursday, 23 April 2015

Bespokiet Collarboration

The Wedding Guest 

Hi loves, Happy Wednesday and I hope you all are having a great week so far. I recently had a collaboration with a jewellry company and I was given three sets of jewelries to style. My first jewellry is this gorgeous multicolored knotted long pearl necklace set. 

To style this necklace, I went for a white jumpsuit with lace overlay and added a nude heel. A perfect look for a wedding guest. 



Brunch with Friends

The second Jewellery I had to style is this beautiful Burgundy Ankara print sets. For this, I went for a brunch with friends look by wearing a fun skater dress with a bardot neckline (perfect for the collar necklace)



The Bride 
              
For my third look, I modelled as an Hausa Tribe Bride wearing a long lace dress. Jewelries and fans are absolutely beautiful and perfect for a bride traditional wedding on her special day. 


OUTFIT DETAILS :
//ONE// Jumpsuit: Miss Selfridge, Heels: kandeeshoes, Necklace/Earrings/Bracelet: Bespokiet
//TWO// Dress: Asos, Heels: zara, Necklace/Brooch/Earrings: Bespokiet
//THREE// Dress: unknown , Necklace/Earrings/Bracelet/Handfan: Bespokiet


Thanks for stopping by and have a great week.
 photo signature_zpsuxdinlnm.jpg
This post is a collaboration with Bespokiet, All opinions are mine.



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...