Wednesday, 29 April 2015

Flower Power


Happy Wednesday everyone, I hope you all are having a great week so far. I am a big sucker for full midi skirt especially the ones with floral prints or unique prints on them.

This H&M skirt was love at first sight for me, I love the power of the flowers on this skirt, its like a floral burst. Its such a beautiful skirt with great quality (a classic piece). Its a skirt that can be worn all year round. I have paired it with a simple white fitted shirt so the skirt can do all the talking and added a bit of sunshine with my yellow mustard heels. 











OUTFIT DETAILS:
Asos Shirt here
H&M Skirt (sold out)
Zara Bag (old)
Zara heels (old)


Thanks for stopping by, have a great week.
Damilola

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...