Tuesday, 7 April 2015

My Easter Glam


Hey loves,  hope you all had a great Easter and enjoyed the long weekend. How gorgeous is this floral midi dress from chichi London. I first saw this dress being worn my one of my favourite blogger (Jadorefashion) and I absolutely fell inlove with this dress.

 I have always been a lover of good floral print and  I love to incorporate happy colours into my wardrobe and the more colourful prints in a piece, the more I love it. I wore this dress to church on Easter Sunday and I felt so beautiful in it. This dress is perfect for any occasion or if your just looking for a great spring dress, it's perfect. 

 To style this dress,  I have paired it with my pastel pump from kandeeshoes. I love the different soft and happy colours on this pump (one of my favorite pump). 

















OUTFIT DETAILS :
Chichi dress via Asos: here, also here
Kandeeshoes pump: here


Thanks for stopping by, have a great week. 
Damilola





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...