Monday, 25 May 2015

Exotic Blooms


Happy Monday! hope you all had a lovely and fun-filled weekend. I love prints and not just any prints but statement prints. I have to admit that Chicwish has amazing print pieces and at affordable prices. The mix of colours and prints on this Chicwish skirt is just absolutely stunning. I have been looking for a full skirt for so long as most of my skirts are shorts or midi lengths and I loved this when I spotted it on Chicwish.  

I ordered for the longest length which gives me a floor length without heels but with heels, it comes off the floor. I have to say this is the only "but" this skirts has because I wanted it to be floor length with heels. So to fix this, I had to go with a kitten heel to keep the skirt a floor length. Overall, I love this skirt and the print is just to gorgeous to resist. 











OUTFIT DETAILS:
Asos shirt (sold out) similar here
Chicwish Skirt here

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week. 
Damilola





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...