Monday, 11 May 2015

Lace & Tulle


Hey loves, how was everyone's weekend! hope this post meets you well. I'm super excited about today's post as I am combining a dress and a skirt to form one outfit and i'm gonna share about how I came about this look.  

I have always wanted a tulle skirt as I love it when I see it on people and I finally got one. Tried it on and I look like a kid (not gonna dis-encourage me) but I had to start thinking of other ways to wear my tulle skirt other than as a skirt which bring us to today's look.

Here I am wearing a tulle skirt which starts from my waist underneath a bodycon bardot lace dress resulting to a peplum dress. I love this style of the tulle skirt as it gives a more grown up version and super cute at the same time. very classy style to wear to a dinner, wedding, church to say a few. I hope you all love my tulle peplum dress idea and also give it a try. You can also wear a longer length tulle skirt to give a more elegant princessy look. 






OUTFIT DETAILS;
Misguided Dress here
Space46 boutique Skirt here
Asos heels (sold out) similar here

Thank you for stopping by, have a great week.
Damilola



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...