Wednesday, 20 May 2015

Pearls & Portraits




Hey loves, how has your week been going? I  should have posted this look since Monday but I've been busy with exams which is slowly coming to an end (Thank God).

So recently my taste in clothing has been getting pretty different. I have been more drawn to statement pieces. Pieces that are fun, artistic, classy and just different which brings me to this gorgeous suit from pearls and portrait. I absolutely feel in love with this suit the minute I saw it. I love the embellishment of pearl stones at the edge of both blazer and pants . Absolutely love the colour and I also love the fact that the blazer part of the suit doesn't not come with lapel making it easy to transform this suit from a corporate  to casual look.

In general, I love the unique and fun prints of this company clothing and I am currently eyeing so many things lol (confession of a shopaholic).








OUTFIT DETAILS:
Blazer here, drooling over thisthis and this
Pearl & Portrait Trouser (sold out)
Kandeeshoes Bunnay (sold out) in another colour here and  similar here


Thank you for stopping by and have a great week.
Damilola

2 comments:

  1. Awsome info and right to the point. I dont know if this is in fact the best place to ask but do you guys have any thoughts on where to get some professional writers? Thanks .Prodroxatone If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things.http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/is-prodroxatone-new-scam/



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anna. Thank you but I'm afraid I do not have any information concerning professional writers. Thanks

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...