Thursday, 14 May 2015

The Forte dress


Hello everyone. Hope you all are having a great week and looking forward to the weekend. Every now and then, I love a good over-sized dress and when I saw this Nasty gal Forte dress on a fellow blogger, I just had to order it immediately. Love the scuba material, the over-sized fit and the belt to cinch the waist.

Paired it with this amazing embroidered heels from the H&M 2014 conscious collection and a clutch with similar design. 





OUTFIT DETAILS:
NastyGal Dress here
H&M Shoes (old)
Zara clutch (old)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend
Damilola

1 comment:

  1. I love a good over-sized dress and when I saw this Nasty gal Forte dress on a fellow blogger, I just had to order it immediately.Lily Boutique is an online boutique specializing in cute dresses, lace dresses, bridesmaid dresses, lace dresses, homecoming dresses. Belted Dresses

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...