Monday, 1 June 2015

Floral Bloom


Happy Monday !  It's another floral prom dress on the blog today. It's spring and i'm absolutely enjoying wearing floral prints and bright colours.  

It's also wedding and graduation season. So if you got either occasion to go to, this dress would be absolutely perfect and the best part is - its very affordable if you have a low budget.  Got compliments and people asking me where my dress is from when I wore it and I feel very beautiful in it. 


















OUTFIT DETAILS :
Chicwish Dress(I'm also wearing a tulle dress underneath for a fuller look)  here, Love this and this
Kandeeshoes pump here
waist belt (old) similar here ,  similar here and here

Thanks for viewing, see you in my next post
Damilola 




2 comments:

  1. Lovely dress! love how feminine and colorful it is and love that you added tulle underneath this to give it more volume. You are right this is a great dress for a wedding, graduation party or even a dinner date!! :)
    www.yvonnesloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much beautiful. glad you love it. The dress is absolutely gorgeous, the tulle skirt serves as a great petticoat and I absolutely love the fuller look.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...