Sunday, 19 July 2015

A Year Older

Happy Sunday, Its my birthday. 
I am very thankful to God as I am a year older today and for making me see this day. I am very thankful not because I have enough but because I am satisfied with what I have. Over the past years, I have grown and continue to grow everyday in every section of my life and I thank God for all everything.

So to celebrate my birthday, I decided to do a shoot. I love statement pieces and this h&m skirt is an example of one. It's a piece that makes you stand out. It was definitely my favorite piece from the H&M conscious collection and wearing it makes me feel like a modern Cinderella. 

This skirt is a gorgeous , timeless and elegant piece. Paired it with a crop top and a nude heeled sandal. Enjoy!


OUTFIT DETAILS:
H&M Skirt: Sold out
Zara top (check in store)
Office nude heeled sandals 

Thanks so much for viewing, see you in my next post.
Damilola 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...