Monday, 27 July 2015

Lace & Fringe-Birthday Outfit


Happy Monday everyone. Today's look features my birthday dinner outfit which was just a little dinner with my family. I wore this beautiful lace dress by self-portrait (a brand which designs I  absolutely love).  I absolutely love the floral  lace pattern, the nude underlay and the elegant finish. The lines of the bodice flatters and defines the bust and waist while the full skirt gives a lady-like look.



How awesome are the aquazzura dupes? Grab yourself one from Jessica Buurman here

Here are few pictures I was able to capture from the dinner which was at a Chinese restaurant (my favorite). I have never been the person that takes pictures of my food which was quiet awkward to do  but I managed to take few ones. Enjoy!

OUTFIT DETAILS:
Self Portrait Dress here,  also available here
Jessica Buurman fringe heels here
Zara Clutch (old)

Thanks so much for viewing, see you in my next post.
Damilola


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...