Thursday, 9 July 2015

Owl Print Flare Dress


Lately, floral dresses has been my uniform simply because they make me smile and happy as I feel very lady-like and comfortable in them. The bright and fun prints also brighten up my mood and day. This gorgeous floral dress is absolutely perfect for this summer for occasion such as weddings, picnics, brunch and virtually any occasion as it's so lightweight and very breezy. 

I also find that the knee length on this floral piece compared to most midi lengths also makes it more versatile in terms of fitting into any occasion and can be worn with trainers for a comfortable yet chic day out.  


OUTFIT DETAILS :
Sheinside  dress 
Zara gold heels similar herehere and here

Thanks so much for viewing,  see you in my next post. 
Damilola

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...