Wednesday, 19 August 2015

Bardot Stripes and Frill Hem Skirt

Hello everyone!! If someone was to ask before what my favorite part of my body was, i'd probably wouldn't have a sure answer but if you were to ask me now, I would say my shoulders. I am not the one to show a lot of skin when it comes to outfits as I am very self conscious.  

Off the shoulder is one of my personal favorite style whether on a dress or a top and I find it to be the perfect alternative to show a little skin in a decent way as it gives just the right amount of appeal. Here i'm pairing mine with a white hem skirt and  accessories to compliment the white and blue color theme. 


GET THE LOOK
H&M top: sold out, similar herehere and here
Asos frill hem skirt : old, similar here
Asos shoes: old, similar here and here
Zara bag: old similar here

Thanks so much for viewing, see you in my next post.
Damilola

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...